Yes, I forgot about that. I’ll try to take care of it ASAP. Thanks.

From: Carlos Rovira<mailto:carlosrov...@apache.org>
Sent: Wednesday, May 27, 2020 5:08 PM
To: Apache Royale Development<mailto:dev@royale.apache.org>
Subject: Re: Failing release version of application

Hi Piotr,

I was trying to indicate to build "without" latest commits, to locate if
could be a problem with latest changes.
A part from that we have some strange issues in building that only happens
from time to time (a hang, or a bad compilation). Maybe you're suffering
that. About the dialogPolyfill, we have still an issue with latest changes
from Yishay that I think still are not working in all cases. I asked him to
revert, but still did it,since the actual solution seems to report RTE
errors.

Thanks