Hi,

I think charts are a very important part of UX and UI Solutions. It was for
Flex and Royale needs something actual.
Emulation always can continue efforts on mx chart versions. But new Royale
Apps (mostly Jewel, Basic and others) will required some modern solution.

Seems all folks here point to ECharts, so I'm planning to create a library
for Apache ECharts in the same way I did in the past for MDL, so instead of
just creating an @extern, it will be a Royale Component with its own API.

Another way would be to just create @externs for ECharts, but since it is a
"component", it seems using like a UIBase inside Royale will benefit from a
better integration.

In resume, seems to me what I did for MDL seems the best to apply here,
instead something like html2pdf, that seems to me a clear input that wants
a clear output and is not something we require to integrate and mix well
with other Royale controls and containers

So what do you think about this?