and more confidence in finding an answer for future developers
Today, a lot of developpers are using SOF for copy/paste snipets of
code. It would be great to have same stuff for Apache Royale Regards
Le 29.07.2020 09:41, spiros a écrit :

Hi Carlos,

Yes with an extension to UIBase it was easy to create an Iframe element and
pass the YouTube url.

When I finally have a stable component I will post it to this thread.

Thanks Spiros
-----Original Message-----
From: Carlos Rovira [mailto:carlosrov...@apache.org] Sent: Tuesday, July 28, 2020 4:19 PM
To: Apache Royale Development
Subject: Re: Youtube Video embeding

Hi Spiros,

Yes, Youtube should be easy to integrate in a Royale App. I think we don't
have a component right now for that but since Youtube used to be
embedded via iframe in a web page that should not be a problem. I think
there's already some components that allow you to use an iframe in royale
that you could try, or just try some basic example and try to use in Royale
meanwhile we add some official components.

To All, someone has the time to create some basic video component anc
contribute?

Thanks