On my case I have a ByteArray returned from a AMF call to the server, so
it's not UI/MXML.
On my Flex/AIR application I convert this ByteArray on a temporary file and
open it.
Here I want to do the same (if I can avoid to create a temporary file on
the middle, would be a better way).
A AS util function that I can reuse and encapsulates the JS code, perhaps
the best approach ?

Carlos Rovira <carlosrov...@apache.org> escreveu no dia quinta, 10/09/2020
à(s) 11:12: