Hi,
I have created an example with HBox and VBox.
https://paste.apache.org/qj0k5

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1THurZ70ayJnBRN1a09XBulkiaAd0phqi/view?usp=sharing
 I didn't get any error on console
except invalidateParentSizeAndDisplayList not implemented
create an example for your case and share with us so we can help you.

-Alina Kazi