Hi Piotr,

Brave is a Chrome based browser: https://brave.com/, it's like chrome but
is not from google, so you get all the benefits of chrome (same engine) but
not the bad google things (spying, tracking, security,...)

So I said that I enter builds from my brave browser, logged in and stopped
the Royale build that was going on at that time without any problems, so
don't think we have a problem and maybe there is something on your end. But
I really don't know.

HTH

Carlos