Hi Chris,

just forked this thread to a Discuss thread since I think we all need to
find a clear action to do, and I think this will require a clear vote.

For now I recomend all people here to download all Flash Player thing while
the Adobe page you posted is still online, and also store the com/adobe
maven folder in .m2 to be able to use on its own, if they need to set up a
new machine.

Thanks!

Apache Member & Apache Royale PMC
*Apache Software Foundation*