Hi Harbs,

the problem here's that I think we are on Apache, and using a piece of
software that is under a clear license use will be against the foundation
rules. So although you or I can host the files, that's not seem to me like
a solution to the real problem.

I'm for go step by step and first try to talk with Adobe representatives to
get the permission for Apache to host the player files only for our flex
and royale use cases. I think we could continue discussion after we know
the solution to this request

Can you, Alex or others do this request? or if you want I can do it, but
need someone to provide me the contact at adobe.

Thanks

El dom, 3 ene 2021 a las 15:59, Harbs (<harbs.li...@gmail.com>) escribió:

> There’s no license agreement when downloading playerglobal or the content
> debugger.
>
> I’m willing to take the risk to personally host these files if necessary.
>
> > On Jan 3, 2021, at 4:47 PM, Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
> wrote:
> >
> > And I doubt we would be allowed to simply upload Adobe stuff to any
> other server wirhout explicit conset from them. The license agreement you
> agreed to when downloading explicitly forbids that (at least it did, wenn
> we were working on the Flex Mavenizer and I doubt things changed)

Apache Member & Apache Royale PMC
*Apache Software Foundation*