Hi,

this seems to me like a bug, or something to work on the framework. Thanks
both to signal. I think I can solve the concrete Disable problem extending
from DispatcherBead, but hope others can give us some thoughts about this
problem and if it can be solved in other ways for other cases.

Apache Member & Apache Royale PMC
*Apache Software Foundation*