While we can set source-map-source-root in all of the library projects, I
don't think that there's any way for us to specify +royalelib for TDJ and
other examples in a general way. That's the one thing that users will
probably need to set up manually because the source files come from an
IDE-compatible SDK.

--
Josh Tynjala
Bowler Hat LLC <https://bowlerhat.dev>