Oops! You're right Josh, I commited a fix for that.

Anyway, I tried within Jewel adding hardcoded code (as you showed) and it
didn't worked. In both cases:

For Button.js, I get this:

//# sourceMappingURL=./Button.js.map

and Button.js.map has:

"sourceRoot":"/frameworks/projects/Jewel/src/main/royale/",

If you have the same code, maybe the problem is not maven build but
something related to VSCode.

Thanks

Carlos