When I search for "partial view" on Google, I get a lot of ASP.NET results.
In that context, it seems to be a way to create a reusable view component
in ASP.NET. So if I'm understanding correctly, in Royale terms, Vrinda is
looking for documentation about how to create a new MXML view and how to
add it as a child in other MXML views. Maybe I'm wrong, but that seems like
a reasonable place to start.

--
Josh Tynjala
Bowler Hat LLC <https://bowlerhat.dev>