Hi Maria Jose,

I plan to create a project example layout with an app and a library created
with the new maven archetypes I did some months ago and try to add this.
Then look for how to fix the distribution. Hope I can do that this weekend
if I hopefully have the time. Having that example would be important to
test thing in a library since we don't have examples in the repo with that
layout.

Apache Member & Apache Royale PMC
*Apache Software Foundation*