Von: Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Gesendet: Sonntag, 28. Februar 2021 12:08
An: dev@royale.apache.org
Betreff: [MAVEN DISTRIBUTION] getting the Ant and Maven aligned

Hi all,

so thankfully Carlos re-sent me this link:
flex-sdk/README_integration_with_Adobe_FlashBuilder.txt at master *
apache/flex-sdk
(github.com)<https://github.com/apache/flex-sdk/blob/master/ide/flashbuilder/README_integration_with_Adobe_FlashBuilder.txt>

So it seems as if we don't have a ide/flashbuilder/flashbuilder-config.xml with
a "express-install-swf" element in it (we don't have the entire file) ... do we
need this?

Besides that, it seems all is setup as expected.

Will continue looking into other things that could be wrong.

Chris