-compiler.exclude-defaults-css-files=MXRoyale-0.9.8-SNAPSHOT-js.swc:defaults.css;
- That part has not changed when you build by Maven it has to have version
here

However when you build using Ant/Maven distribution it should looks like
that - at least once Chris finish everything what he is doing. Ant
distribution right now is working like that for sure.

-compiler.exclude-defaults-css-files=MXRoyaleJS.swc:defaults.css;

pon., 1 mar 2021 o 18:18 Maria Jose Esteve <mjest...@iest.com> napisa艂(a):

--

Piotr Zarzycki