Hi yishayw,

I appreciate the response. I've read the linked wiki page and while it was a
great start to stubbing out components the main focus of that page is to get
your app to compile.

What was not obvious to me was how you go about adding properties and
implementing them, to a MXRoyale component. They talked about adding beads
and strands, but when I looked in the source code there didn't seem to be
beads or strands.

What I'm trying to make simpler is the process of determining if something
is a bug in royale vs something that is not implemented. Take mx:ComboBox
prompt for example. I'm not seeing any goog:DEBUG statements so it should be
implemented correct?

--
Sent from: http://apache-royale-development.20373.n8.nabble.com/