Hi all,

I have, as far as I know, finished the work on aligning the Maven built and the
Ant built distribution.
A few things have changed in the Maven distribution compared to the earlier
ones:

  *   All scripts (in the bin and js/bin) directory are now identical to the
ones in the Ant distribution.
  *   The manifests are no longer contained in a "manifests" directory but are
in the same location as they are for the Ant build.
  *   I now include the sources of the projects, which should simplify
debugging.

The probably most important change is that I no longer have copies of the
scripts and main manifests in the distribution resources. These resources now
only contain the empty dummy files needed by FlashBuilder. It seems these were
updated in the project, but the copies weren't. Therefore, the scripts as well
as the manifests weren't identical in Ant and Maven distributions. I solved
that problem by now taking the exact same files and copying them in the
assembly. The manifests needed minor tweaking which I am now doing via an XSLT
in the build.

Also did I refactor everything just needed for FlashBuilder support out into a
separate assembly file. This way we have all the stuff that doesn't seem to
make sense in one place and if we should decide to drop FB support, we just
need to remove that assembly descriptor.

Would be cool if you could give the changes a try.

Please note that you need to checkout the feature branch "feature/distribution"
in both the compiler as well as the asjs repo (For some reason my addition of
the ACE typedef seems to have gone to the develop branch of the typedef repo,
so it should already be available.

Hope you like the changes and hope they work for you the same way they do for
me (I think Carlos also reported that he was successfully able to compile every
example he tried in VSCode with it)

The two PRs needing merging after review are:
Feature/distribution allignment by chrisdutz * Pull Request #180 *
apache/royale-compiler
(github.com)<https://github.com/apache/royale-compiler/pull/180>
Feature/distribution allignment by chrisdutz * Pull Request #1087 *
apache/royale-asjs (github.com)<https://github.com/apache/royale-asjs/pull/1087>

Chris