There's still more work to do on playerglobal. I might be done by the end
of March, but it's possible that it will go into April. The build changes
may be a little tricky on the Ant side. If you want to do a release before
I'm done, that's fine. What I've already done adds an extra file or two
that won't hurt anything. The existing build with Adobe's playerglobal is
still the default and working fine.

--
Josh Tynjala
Bowler Hat LLC <https://bowlerhat.dev>