Chris, I just compiled your last change and everything is ok.

Hiedra

-----Mensaje original-----
De: Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Enviado el: miércoles, 17 de marzo de 2021 10:14
Para: dev@royale.apache.org
Asunto: AW: [MAVEN DISTRIBUTION] getting the Ant and Maven aligned

Hi all,

Ok .. so, I stripped down the Maven distribution to only contain the jars the
Ant version uses. Before that I could see most dependencies related to the
royale-maven-plugin pulling in all sorts of Maven dependencies, which clearly
aren't needed in the distribution (You don't ship Maven plugins in a
distribution ... that just doesn't make sense)

I also validated we weren't including stripped-down versions in the maven
distribution (Like in the case of Antlr)

I did however notice, the Ant version includes commons-lang3 ... we don't have
any code (except 2 classes in the compiler tests) that need this library. I
didn't force usage of it in the Maven distribution (It could probably also be
removed from the Ant distribution ... but no real harm done)

Right now, I can't think of anything else needing to be done. So I guess it's
up to you folks to test, test, test and start using it.

Chris