Good to know. However, assuming that Yishay is building the distribution as
part of his efforts to do a release, it's probably best for him to run the
longer clean build from the root so that he can be sure that his
distribution doesn't unexpectedly include older build output.

--
Josh Tynjala
Bowler Hat LLC <https://bowlerhat.dev>