Ok, got it. I do not have a Mac. I’ll look at the Git log for changes to
containerview.

Enjoy your vacation!

From: Alex Harui<mailto:aha...@adobe.com.INVALID>
Sent: Wednesday, July 7, 2021 8:37 PM
To: dev@royale.apache.org<mailto:dev@royale.apache.org>
Subject: Re: Mustella Tests

I'm on a family trip and took my windows laptop instead of my Mac.  I debugged
into it and now wonder how it passed on the Mac.  There were changes to basic
containerview that don't seem right for swf.
Maybe you can debug on Mac in containerview addviewport or maybe Mac isn't
output log and we are looking at old log.

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy A51 5G, an AT&T 5G smartphone