This is fixed now. I made sure GOOG_HOME was pointing to
…\royale-asjs\js\lib\google\closure-library. Either the previous GOOG_HOME was
invalid or it wasn’t set (didn’t check).

From: Josh Tynjala<mailto:joshtynj...@bowlerhat.dev>
Sent: Monday, July 26, 2021 9:31 PM
To: Yishay Weiss<mailto:yishayj...@hotmail.com>
Cc: Apache Royale Development<mailto:dev@royale.apache.org>
Subject: Re: [DISCUSS] Discuss Release Apache Royale 0.9.8 RC5

I've tried to figure out why the compiler integration tests are failing on
Jenkins, but I can't seem to reproduce locally. I tried a few combinations of
env vars with no luck. They always pass on my computer.

--
Josh Tynjala
Bowler Hat LLC<https://bowlerhat.dev>

On Mon, Jul 26, 2021 at 11:25 AM Yishay Weiss