I have started working through the ant approval script.

Here are some things I noted so far:

top level RELEASE_NOTES does not mention anything about 0.9.8, only 0.9.7

In the past it appears there has always been some summary entry for the
latest release

royale-asjs has good updates for 0.9.8 in its RELEASE_NOTES
royale-compiler has completely missing RELEASE_NOTES markdown file, in the
. I don't understand why, because I can see the file in the repo and
release branch, and it has updates for 0.9.8
royale-typedefs does not mention anything about 0.9.8. In the past there
have been explicit mentions of 'no major changes' between releases for
typedefs

I checked the 0.9.7 release checks and it appears it was also missing the
RELEASE_NOTES.md for the compiler, so this might be an ongoing issue
(perhaps it has even been raised before).

I can't see anything that specifically mentions these issues with
RELEASE_NOTES being a blocker in the release-policy, but it seems at least
a quality issue to me. What do others think?

-Greg