Hi  Hugo,

Pleased to hear it helped.
For the Add-in issue, I don't know what that was, but making the change for
the remote service to send less data (avoid the unnecessary fields) seems
like it would be a natural improvement to your application anyway, even if
it was in a 'swf' implementation. One of the main benefits for AMF is the
compact data format that can reduce network traffic (although using json
with gzip compression is probably pretty good now too, but json does not
natively have the strong typing support). So, it seems like always a good
idea not to send unnecessary bytes if that can be avoided.

Your use of Royale for this Office Add-In project seems non-typical (i.e.
it is not a standard 'web-application') and interesting to me. I am sure
that if you were able to share information about  the nature of your
project, and the benefits of using Royale to achieve what you needed to do,
it would also be interesting to the community at large. Perhaps you can
give that some thought... and let us know if you want to do that, and
whether you need any help if you do.

Cheers,
Greg