De: Piotr Zarzycki <piotrzarzyck...@gmail.com>
Enviado el: viernes, 12 de noviembre de 2021 12:36
Para: Apache Royale Development <dev@royale.apache.org>
Asunto: Re: Apache Royale with DevExpress

Hi Maria,

I haven't check that one - didn't found earlier. However the reason why we
choose DevExspress was:
1) DG is super sophisticated, have export to PDF etc
2) As a company we have payed support in our license if we wanted to
3) It's under heavy development
4) Thanks to the license there are also a lot of other components if we would
like to use it. My code which I'm going to push will be related to DG, but I'm
going to have it structured in a way that you will be able to wrap up also
other available components.

Thanks,
Piotr

--