As I mentioned in another post, my release version doesn't work either (a few
months ago I did a test deployment and it worked, with less code of course). In
my case I get this error:

App.mxml:40 Uncaught TypeError: a.child is not a function

    at $$.J.Zwa (App.mxml:40)

    at B4.J.HA (EventDispatcher.as:131)

    at Jxa (eventtarget.js:381)

    at B4.J.dispatchEvent (EventDispatcher.as:108)

    at B4.J.nLa (URLLoader.as:367)

My build is maven, different from Hugo's, but could the errors be related?

@Harbs, could this be related to the comments made lately when minifying?

I can tell this is all hyper-mega-new to me? 😝

Hiedra