Just a quick note to let you know about a new feature. One you probably
don't want to use very often at all. It is a combination of latest compiler
updates and Language swc JS update.

I added it to avoid a low level use of eval inside Language.as, which was
there in the first place to do some very low level native js stuff and
break a bunch of actionscript rules for the hidden internal implementation
of synthType (which you don't need to know about, except that it helps
mimic some classes like int, uint and Vector etc).

I had to make the change because I encountered an issue with
Content-Security-Policy in a client application, which was causing the
browser to not run any eval code.
Now, I think there is only usage in a couple of places, most notably on an
as-needed basis in ExternalInterface implementation I think (I will see if
I can use this to avoid it in ExternalInterface also before too long).

Anyway... you probably won't use it, but it does let you use native js
injected inline.

The one thing I can think of that is helpful is this:
COMPILE::JS{
    jsUnsafeNativeInline('debugger');
}

because for some reason, I can't see 'debugger' in the typedefs.

Anyway that can help you set a breakpoint that works in the js-release (as
well as js-debug) code. Which can sometimes be helpful when figuring out
release build issues. Outside of that I guess it probably won't be super
helpful.