If you debug you’ll see $ is a function, but not $(…).button. So I think the
lib is there.

From: Hugo Ferreira<mailto:hferreira...@gmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, February 2, 2022 1:00 PM
To: Apache Royale Development<mailto:dev@royale.apache.org>
Subject: Re: Jquery

I don't want to use the set of jQuery components.
What I want is to add the jQuery.js library to use a externs lib toastr (
https://github.com/CodeSeven/toastr) that requires jQuery.
The $ is not a function is exactly the missing of jQuery.js library.
I tried to add the library but I was not able to do until now.

Yishay Weiss <yishayj...@hotmail.com> escreveu no dia quarta, 2/02/2022
à(s) 10:45: