Dear Royale team,

I use sometime Royale and love it. I have some background in video and audio thanks by several development using video or audio using Flex.

I spent my last nights to read a maximum of Royale SDK, trying to understand how to add content and participate to ameliore.

Finnally I success in adding a VideoPlayer and AudioPlayer based on an added project named "media" which contains 3 classes : MediaElement,VideoElement and AudioElement (essentialy a wrapper for Web API HTMLMediaElement,HTMLVideoElement and HTMLAudioElement).

I added it in Jewel, you can look the result here :

http://demo.cristallium.com/tdj/#!videoplayer_panel

http://demo.cristallium.com/tdj/#!audioplayer_panel

(or the 2 last items in the left menu)

I would be very happy to make a PR to add it to Royale. (before I would need to add some as3 doc above functions, and maybe find another mp3 link with better sound level)

Source code is here :

https://github.com/cristallium/royale-asjs/tree/Media-project-+-AudioPlayer-and-VideoPlayer-for-Jewel

Would you agree to add this content ?

If yes, for minimize your work, perhaps could you tell me if I must rework some code and how to be fully compliant with your work ?

Also, I'm not familiar with Ant or Maven. I succed to compile it with Ant by copy/paste build.xml and adapt it. I didn't try with Maven (.pom), I don't know if .pom files are alright.

Hope you will enjoy

Fred