Thanks for your quick reply.

No way. Perhaps I do something wrong.
It's working when I run in local (return "file:///D:/dev/Royale/MyProject/bin/js-debug/index.html"), but it return empty string on production server.

Here is my code :

<j:Application xmlns:fx="http://ns.adobe.com/mxml/2009";
        xmlns:j="library://ns.apache.org/royale/jewel"
        xmlns:js="library://ns.apache.org/royale/basic"
        initialize="initialize()" >

        <fx:Script>
                <![CDATA[
                        import org.apache.royale.jewel.Alert;
                        import mx.external.ExternalInterface;

        public function initialize():void{
var browserUrl:String = ExternalInterface.call("eval", "window.location"); //same result if I use window.location.href
                Alert.show( browserUrl );
        }
         ]]>
        </fx:Script>