Hi,

I have imported most of the settings from Alex’s CI instance. People can look
at current state in

http://apacheroyale.francecentral.cloudapp.azure.com:8080

Or play around with it using RDP. The credentials are same as Alex’s CI.

Currently I’m trying to figure out a royale-asjs failure [1] which I suspect
has to do with browser instances for unit tests.

@Josh Tynjala<mailto:joshtynj...@bowlerhat.dev>, I found your post on the
playwright [2] changes you made. Do these mean playwright is the default, and
does this param [3] interfere with that?

[1]
http://apacheroyale.francecentral.cloudapp.azure.com:8080/job/royale-asjs/13/console
[2] Using Playwright for RoyaleUnit JS testing-Apache Mail
Archives<https://lists.apache.org/thread/l3rkhq8q9vrtocot907mrq4cbxj3z1bk>

[3] '"-Dbrowser=C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe"'

Thanks