I think I want to try publishing flex-sdk-converter-extension
1.1.0-SNAPSHOT to Apache's Maven snapshots repo. Then, we can use the "-s
settings-template.xml" trick to get our build to use that snapshot version.
This is how we did it with 1.0.0-SNAPSHOT before Chris released the proper
1.0.0. That'll at least get us unstuck. Later, I'll try to do a proper
release of 1.1.0.

--
Josh Tynjala
Bowler Hat LLC <https://bowlerhat.dev>