Hi,

It's now been a long time with the Apache Royale community so, I want to
share my experience so far.

I have a SAAS condominium management software based on Flex several years
ago (Desktop using Adobe AIR).
For more than an entire year, I have been rewriting from scratch (not
porting) this application using Apache Royale (Web based this time and
responsive).
During this process I faced many, many challenges.
Missing beads, features and bugs in Apache Royale framework that I fixed
and pushed to github.
I have my own Royale framework that extends from the standard Apache Royale
standard.
Everytime I have something new or fix to add, I have the paradigm to decide
if it is something generic enough and put directly in the Apache Royale
framework or on my own framework or a mix.

If you are curious to see the difference, you can find the Desktop-AIR
version in the bottom of this site (also with demo credentials):
https://solidsoft.pt/software-de-gestao-de-condominios-gc/
Soon, I will update the website and all references from the previous
version will be gone.

And here you can login in the demo of the new version base on Apache
Royale: https://gc.solidsoft.pt/BackOffice?demo=1

Regards,
Hugo.