De: Josh Tynjala <joshtynj...@bowlerhat.dev>
Enviado el: lunes, 8 de mayo de 2023 17:28
Para: dev@royale.apache.org
Asunto: Re: [DISCUSS] Release Apache Royale 0.9.10 RC2

Hi Hiedra,

All releases from Apache include code signing. The program gpg is used to
verify that the release manager's signature is valid (Yishay's signature, for
this release). You'll need to install it on your computer, and you'll need to
import the Royale KEYS file.

Here are some links with more information:

https://infra.apache.org/new-committers-guide.html#set-up-security-and-pgp-keys
https://infra.apache.org/release-signing.html
https://infra.apache.org/openpgp.html

The Royale KEYS file: