¿FontAwesome5ProIconType o FontAwesomePro5Type? 😝

Hiedra

-----Mensaje original-----
De: Maria Jose Esteve <mjest...@iest.com>
Enviado el: domingo, 21 de abril de 2024 20:23
Para: dev@royale.apache.org
Asunto: RE: Align the FontAwesome5Type class with the latest 5x version

I have completed the FontAwesome5Type class with all the icons from the latest
version 5.x, 5.15.4, Free and I have created the new FontAwesome6Type class (I
made this modification the other day)

I have followed the following criteria:
- The constants of the new icons for the "numeric digits: 0, 1, 2, ... 9" begin
with "N" (N1, N2, N3...N9) and I have respected the name of the constants that
began by a number, such as "500px", a value corresponding to the constant
"F500PX".

- The name of a constant matches its value but in capital letters and with the
"hyphens" (-) replaced by "underscore" (_) public static const
ALIGN_JUSTIFY:String = "align-justify";

- I have only left the icons from the Free version.
- I have added the icons of the Professional version, which existed in the
FontAwesome5Type class, to the end of the class "temporarily".

I have obtained the list of icons from the github repositories: version 5.15.4
[1] and version 6.5.2 [2] I am implementing these changes in an independent
branch [3] until you confirm that it is right or wrong for you.
Next, I'm going to create the FontAwesome5ProType class.

[1] https://github.com/FortAwesome/Font-Awesome/tree/5.x
[2] https://github.com/FortAwesome/Font-Awesome/tree/6.x
[3] https://github.com/apache/royale-asjs/tree/fontIcon/toplineup_fontawesome5

Hiedra