When the Apache Yetus PMC was setting up resources we were going to
skip a dedicated commits list and a few folks spoke up about teh
utility of a dedicated commits alias. I personally don't mind having
things mixed up, but mailing lists are cheap so I generally recommend
taking on things that folks find useful.

If you're going to make an additional mailing list to handle
non-commit automated emails, I'd recommend making it something like
"notifications@rya" instead of "issues@rya" so that when e.g. y'all
add automated CI builds those same emails can go there.