Thanks Josh... I was holding off on the announce email until I had the
update to the website ready to go.  I'm a bit slammed today, so I haven't
gotten to it yet.  I'll probably have time on Wednesday :/

As for release notes, I was going to have some standard release boilerplate
and the JIRA generated release notes [1].

The Rya site is now mirrored on github [2] and I'll put up a PR there.  If
someone has time to update the website, I can toss up a PR for my
half-finished update, but it's a bit messy right now.

--Aaron

[1]
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?version=12334209&styleName=Html&projectId=12319020
[2] https://github.com/apache/incubator-rya-site