Looks like http://incubator.apache.org/projects/rya.html is already done!

You have my +1!

On 8/8/19 4:12 PM, Adina Crainiceanu wrote:
Hi,

I would like to start talking again about graduation, After another
successful release, it is time (or past time) to discuss whether we are
ready to graduate.

Rya has entered the Incubator almost 4 years ago. During this time, the
community increased and diversified, and we became familiar with the Apache
way. We had four releases, done by three separate release managers. We
added two people as committers and PPMC members.
I think we can continue to grow the community, and increase the activity
level, but I think we can continue doing that as a TLP.
What do people think?

Thank you,
Adina