Hi All.

Since implementing storage becomes easier(I believe), I think it is good to
have HBaseStroage which use HBase's native client.
The reason I brought up this is following.

1. in some environment, especially specific Hadoop and Spark cluster
distribution,
s2core have guava version conflict which comes from asynchbase.
  - Many cases it is necessary to process stream of edges and write into
HBase directly on streaming processing.
  - Currently, there is no way to specify version to avoid above problem.
With Native HBaseClient, users will be select right version for there
environment.
2. It would be fun to run benchmark on these two client.

any feedback would be appreciated.

Best Regards.
DOYUNG YOON