From: Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Date: Tue, Apr 30, 2019 at 8:44 PM
Subject: Podling report due
To: <gene...@incubator.apache.org>

Hi,

Given the report date falls on the 1st this month we’re going to give
codlings a couple of days (until Friday) to get them in.

The report can be found here:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/INCUBATOR/May2019

We still have the following reports to be filled in:
ECharts
Edgent
Milagro
S2Graph
SDAP
Tamaya
Toree
Training
Tuweni

I can see that Training is working on a a report.

Thanks,
Justin