Hey Jakob,

> Just curious, any reason for this?

Every time I've seen major feature work done on a branch, the branch
diverges from master to the point where no one feels comfortable merging
it, or it gets abandoned, or something. Example A would be the
transactional Kafka branch. Example B would be the Kafka offset manager
branch, which Joel had to totally re-do.

> Eh? Not sure what this means...

I mean SAMZA-484 depends on SAMZA-482, and neither are committed. So Navina
is having to post Yi's patch, as well as her own, on the JIRA. It makes it
really hard to do code reviews because you can't tell whether Yi made the
changes or Navina did.

Cheers,
Chris