Hey Milinda,

We can do wiki, but Apache's wiki is pretty locked down, sadly. You'll have
to get an account for it.

What if we just convert it to Markdown (like SAMZA-516), and attach to the
patch? This will make it versioned, and editable. Comments can happen in
the JIRA. I'm OK either way, but the wiki has been a little cumbersome in
the past.

Cheers,
Chris