Well, since the number of partitions can't be changed after the system
starts running I wanted to have the flexibility to grow a lot without
stopping for upgrade.
Just wonder what would be a tolerable number for Samza.
For example if I'd start with 5 jobs, each will get 100 partitions. Is this
reasonable? Or too much for a single job instance?