Hey Milinda,

Specifically, for bytes/sec, you might want to look at serde metrics. I
believe the serde manager tracks bytes serialized and deserialized per
second. The consumers and producers also do this for Kafka, but on a more
granular basis. If you want container-level throughput, serde manager is
worth looking at.

Cheers,
Chris