Hi Amos,

Can you please let us know what do you mean by preparing Samza? Are you
trying to build a Samza job package? Or Samza from sources?

I don't think its possible to build from source (both Samza and a Samza job
package) without internet in a new machine. One thing you can try is to
build in a machine with internet and copy that machine's maven repository
to the other machine or copy the relevant packages to the other machine.

Thanks
Milinda

--
Milinda Pathirage

PhD Student | Research Assistant
School of Informatics and Computing | Data to Insight Center
Indiana University

twitter: milindalakmal
skype: milinda.pathirage
blog: http://milinda.pathirage.org