Hi Shekar,

Need a little more clarification.

What do you mean by "a local cache"? Is it a db like MySQL, something like
RocksDB, or even just in-memory?

When you say "another topic", is this the topic consumed by the same Samza
job as your 5-minutes-job, or in a separate job? What is the relation
between the topic and the application name?

Thanks,

Fang, Yan
yanfang...@gmail.com