Yi,

There is no exception. I want to do couple of things in the window.

- Get all the keys and values and publish to another store (like graphite)
as a list
- Remove all entries.

I can iterate thro the list later but I want to be able to get all kv
values and delete all of them in an atomic operation.

How do I do these operations on the kv store?

- S