Hi Raja,

Do you only run samza-core or the whole samza project? I downloaded the
samza from master branch and run ./gradlew clean build. There is no error.
Could you give a little more information how you get this error?

Thanks,

Fang, Yan
yanfang...@gmail.com

On Mon, Aug 24, 2015 at 9:54 AM, Raja.Aravapalli <raja.aravapa...@target.com