+1. Calcite uses pull requests for contributions from non-committers and
according to my experience with Calcite, pull requests are easier than the
current approach we follow in Samza.

Milinda

--
Milinda Pathirage

PhD Student | Research Assistant
School of Informatics and Computing | Data to Insight Center
Indiana University

twitter: milindalakmal
skype: milinda.pathirage
blog: http://milinda.pathirage.org