Hey Shekar,

There's currently no way to force the port or disable the JMXServer.

We've seen port conflicts (fixed in 10.1) and connection issues due to VPN
but no connection issue for other reasons.

While googling that exception, I found a couple cases without clear
resolutions, but they were both on Windows machines. Are your servers
running Windows?

Ultimately it seems that there is something atypical about your environment
compared to how Samza is commonly run. If we can determine what that is,
hopefully that'll lead to a fix in either the environment or Samza. So any
other details about your cluster you can provide would be useful.

-Jake